- This event has passed.
Managing Time Mindfully: A Workshop/Retreat Led by Pam Kristan
Saturday, January 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Life is a gift whose moments are shaped by time management choices. When we manage mindfully, we make the most of those choices.
Mindful management loosens the hold of distressing feelings such as
- anxiety or guilt from not doing enough
- despair from feeling powerless to make real change
Games, exercises, and discussions help you
- dissolve individual and culturally received patterns that no longer serve
- practice new ways of being, thinking, and feeling
- give substance to visions for yourself and the world
- lay groundwork for continuing the work
“There is so little time, we must go slowly” (traditional Taoist saying)
Pam Kristan, author of Awakening In Time: Practical Time Management For Those On a Spiritual Path, has been giving consultations and workshops in spiritually-oriented time management for 30 years. She moderated speak-outs for National Take Back Your Time Day. More at www.pamelakristan.com.